We have a Practice Charter, which sets out the manner in which we will treat all our patients and what we would ask of you in return.
This includes the following statements:
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy and help you to make the best use of our service.
- Any advice on treatment will be based on clinical need. We will always be willing to explain our findings and the advice we give including choices of treatment.
- We will maintain strict confidentiality over your details and will not divulge information even to a family member without your consent.
In return we ask you to:-
- Treat all of us with respect and courtesy
- Accept that verbal or physical abuse will NOT be tolerated.
Should you have an issue with our practice we have a formal Complaints procedure, which can be used.
Should you fail to adopt the standards expected then we will apply for your removal from our patient list as we strictly adhere to the policy of "Zero Tolerance".